Services and support
Onsite support services / preventative maintenance services / proactive remote monitoring / technical phone support
HyperScalers' services division provide the full suite of turn-key services enabling your business to focus on its core competencies. These include:
Design and Engineering
Cloud-datacenter design starts with a thorough survey of the existing systems & facility. We then work with the IT & facility staff to identify & quantify project needs and develop an understanding of the trends and strategies required to adapt to future changes. Finally, we develop a conceptual Cloud- datacenter design from which construction budgets can be developed.
HS' design and engineering capabilities span from the structural infrastructure, facilities infrastructure, up the stack to: network, storage, compute including hypervisors and orchestrators. HS' design services help customers eliminate or the very least mitigate project risk ensuring the actual outcome fully complies to the set specification. This ensuries customers achieve only a known outcome from a complete 'no frills' design service.
When building Cloud-datacenters, it is important to choose a builder who excels in strategic planning, construction and the operation of holistic datacenter solutions. HS' services team offers the complete suite of services to deliver state-of-the-art Cloud-datacenters compromised of hyperscale, network, storage, compute sub systems as well as infrastructure to power, cool and secure these spaces. We understand the intricate nature of both renovating and building new Cloud environments. Our team has a proven track record of delivering complex data center retrofits without service interruption, and we take special precautions to ensure new facilities are Day One optimized without compromising the ability to grow and meet future capacity needs of your organisation. Having managed the construction of Cloud datacenters for some of the most elite technologies clients across the world, we have the expertise necessary to deliver your high quality, zero-defect Cloud facility in the most time and most cost efficient manner possible.
HS' Data Center Operations support is a holistic approach to data center operations which pulls from best practices gained from the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework for service operations. The approach considers seven processes and functions related to complete data center operational management:
- Service Operation Practices: Scope of Operational Support and Analysis Processes and Functions and How Operational Support and Analysis Activities Support the Service Lifecycle
- Event Management Process: Process to Support Data Center Events, Event logs, Changes including Policies, Principles, Process Activities, Methods, Triggers, Inputs, and Outputs
- Incident Management Process: Process to Support Data Center Incidents such as outages, equipment loss including Policies, Principles, Triggers, and Techniques for recovery
- Problem Management Process: Handling of Identified Problems or Issues within the data center including root cause analysis, comprehensive fixes, improvements, and knowledge library inputs for future problem resolution.
- Request Fulfillment Process: Approach to handle end user, organization requests for moves, adds, or changes to infrastructure within the datacenter
- Access Management Process: Process for server, application, database, and physical access to the data center and its assets for end users.
- Service Desk Function: Provides a support organization with rules and responsibilities for service support to end users
- Proactive monitoring function brings a piece of mind enabling your business to focus on its core competencies.