Hyperscalers RAIDIX Solution
The RAIDIX solution from Hyperscalers provides the next generation of NAS and SAN storage with a blistering 970MB/s!
$USD $78,400.00*RRP Pricing*
To View Channel Discounts Please Login
- Ex Tax: $78,400.00
HYPERSCALERS RAIDIX SOLUTION
The RAIDIX solution from Hyperscalers provides the next generation of NAS and SAN storage with a blistering 970MB/s out of the Quanta T21P-4U Storage server!
About RAIDIXRAIDIX is a high performance SAN and NAS storage system software development company around since 2009. Their global network of partners obviously includes Hyperscalers and Quanta, but also includes storage vendors, system integrators, and IT solution providers. We tailor our hardware to assist RAIDIX in fitting industry-specific data storage needs in three diverse sectors: Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, and High-Performance Computing (HPC)
RAIDIX HPC Storage SoftwareRAIDIX answers the data availability and integrity demands of heavy HPC environments by providing optimized operation of resource exhaustive applications and continuity of calculation processes.
Based on standard x86_64 hardware architecture, a building-block powered by RAIDIX can contain up to 128 hard drives in a high density chassis. Separate storage nodes can be combined into a horizontally scalable storage system through a recommended parallel file system, effectively handling the ever increasing growth of digital data. The resulting solution, with sustainable performance of 35-40 GB/s in a 42U rack and reduced latency, serves supercomputing deployments by increasing and accelerating project deliverables due to parallel processing.
RAIDIX HPC software offers increased flexibility for seamless integration into existing infrastructure, accessible fine-tuning operability, and adaptability to the needs of individual research projects.
RAIDIX HPC software serves as a key component for a cluster storage system building-block or standalone HPC storage to address the requirements of supercomputing and related industries that involve massive throughput and IOPs for resource exhaustive applications and continuity of calculation processes.
RAIDIX is equipped with a PARCEL Feature pack
- Low TCO
RAIDIX PARCEL UnpackedDesigned for Data Intensive Workloads
- Satisfies the requirements of today's most resource hungry applications
- 100% ready to perform the tasks of tomorrow.
- Sustainable performance of 70-80 GB/s in a 42U rack and reduced latency.
- Allows building high performance scalable solutions using industry standard parallel file systems.
- Record rates of GBps/$ and IOps/$.
- Compatible with the most up-to-date hardware, providing maximum storage density and minimum power consumption.
- Based on standard x86_64 hardware architecture.
- RAIDIX UPC is designed to maximize utilization of existing equipment. All calculations and IO are fully parallelized.
- Patented RAIDIX technologies.
- The most productive in the industry:
- Coding and recovery rate achieves 25 GB/s per storage server core.
- Performance scales linearly with each added core.
- Recovery performance allows the maintain the required level of throughput in case of failure in any 3 drives.
- Sustains a failure of up to 3 drives in any position of the group, the size of which can be up to 64 drives.
- Fault tolerant to any type of failure:
- Failure of hard drives.
- Failure of disk enclosure.
- Latent sector error.
- Human factor.
- Data loss probability is 10 000% lower with RAID 7.3 compared to RAID 6.
- Maximum distance separable (MDS) codes are used, meaning the maximum usable capacity.
Both HDDs and SSDs cannot provide guaranteed performance throughout their lifetime. RAIDIX AR provides guaranteed of the disk array with up to 3 lagging drives. Rapid reconstruction by the minimum read data does not require response from all drives.
- RAIDIX monitors each 1/2048th of the hard drive and reconstructs only changed data.
- Dramatically reduces the reconstruction time.
- Allows to change the priority of reconstruction on the fly.
- Ideal solution for the enclosures when hard drives cannot be pulled out independently.
- RAIDIX allows the use of up to several terabytes of cache memory.
- Perfect for working with several heavy data streams that can tolerate only millisecond delays.
- Cache architecture is perfectly designed to achieve maximum performance for HPC tasks.
- Cache can be fine-tuned for each specific case.
- Cache can be protected against power failure by SPS modules integrated in the final product solution.
- RAIDIX cache algorithms provide maximum performance due to big cache hit and maximization utilisation of resources.
RAIDIX Cluster-in-a-PARCELRAIDIX offers HPC market a unique Cluster-in-a-PARCEL storage solution;
Significantly reduces complexity of storage infrastructure and increases performance.
- High availability of embedded PFS and applications.
- No need to use third party cluster management solutions.
- Optimised cluster infrastructure with no hardware overheads.
- Coordinated failover of volumes and applications in less than a second in both automatic and manual modes to protect against human factor.
- No false failovers.
Embedded PFS Powered by RAIDIX proprietary Cluster Manager
Embedded PFS advantages:
- Fewer servers.
- Simple network infrastructure.
- Less spending's on power and cooling.
- Lower latency.
Data pre-processing applications locate directly on the storage bare metal or in the virtual container.
This approach reduces latency and increases throughput.
Furthermore, it allows to significantly reduce the load on the storage network due to the lower data volume to be transmitted via the network.
Also, RAIDIX CiP asymmetrical architecture allows to affix different embedded services for different RAID groups.
4U Rack Mount
W x H x D (inch)
17.6 x 6.9 x 35.9
W x H x D (mm)
447 x 175.3 x 912.2
SKU 1: 2 MBs with 70x 3.5"/2.5” hot plug, each MB manages 35 hard drives
SKU 2: 1 MB with 78x 3.5"/2.5” hot plug
(1) PCIe Gen3 x8 riser slot 1 HHHL
(1) OCP PCIe Gen3 x8 LAN Mezz
(1) PCIe Gen3 x8 riser slot 2 HHHL or SAS Mezz
(1) PCIe Gen3 x16 riser slot 3 FHHL
Power/ID/Reset Buttons, LEDs
Redundant 2+2 PSU (1,200W, 100V-240V, Platinum)
(4) 8056 + (1) 6056 dual-rotor Fans, support one rotor failed redundancy
IPMI v2.0 Compliant, onboard "KVM over IP," Quanta System Manager (QSM)/Quanta DataCenter Manager(QDCM) (optional)
Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 50% to 85%RH.
Non-operating relative humidity: 20% to 90%RH
Weight (Max. Configuration)
(2) Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, v4 product family,
Max. TDP Support
Number of Processors
6.4 / 8.0/ 9.6 GT/s
Up to 45MB
2133/2400 MHz DDR4 RDIMM/ LRDIMM
Up to 512GB RDIMM
Up to 1024GB LRDIMM
2133/2400 MHz DDR4 RDIMM/ LRDIMM
(2) GbE ports Intel I350 LOM
(1) Dedicated management 10/100/1000 port
Optional NIC (more options refer to the CCL)
QCT Intel® I350 dual-port OCP mezzanine
QCT Intel® X540 dual-port 10GbE BASE-T OCP mezzanine
QCT Intel® 82599ES dual-port 10G SFP+ OCP mezzanine
QCT Mellanox CX3PRO 10G SFP+ OCP mezzanine with RDMA support
Wellsburg PCH RSTe
Optional Controller (more options refer to the CCL)
Quanta LSI® 3008 12Gb/s SAS mezzanine, RAID 0,1,10
Quanta LSI® 3108 12Gb/s RAID mezzanine, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; RAID 6 requires additional RAID key
(2) 2.5" hot-plug SSD
ASPEED AST2400 8MB DDR3 video memory
(2) USB 3.0 ports
(1) VGA port
(2) RS232 serial port
(2) GbE RJ45 ports
(1) GbE RJ45 management port
Yes (TPM 2.0/1.2, LPC)