STANDARDIZATION | AUTOMATION | ECONOMIES OF SCALE
Hyperscalers has developed an IP-Appliance Design Process along with a utility being the Appliance Optimizer Utility. Together, they assist in the design and manufacture of Standard-IP Appliances. Now market-ready and ready for mass manufacturing on Hyperscale AND|OR Tier 1 Original hardware architectures, each complete with: Networks, storage, compute, hyper-converged and GP-GPU systems.
Service providers’ traditional: Custom approach to design and delivery of IT-infrastructure necessary to carry their Intellectual Property IP (or 3rd party's) and processes, has, over the decades, contributed to embodied operating inefficiencies in their businesses.
The inevitable result of custom, one-time engineered IP-infrastructure-outcomes meant that standardization and its inherent benefits were never attainable and therefore economies of scale simply became impossible to achieve. The complexity service providers faced led to blow-outs in cost, time, risk and underutilization. Ultimately, relatively poorer service take-up and poorer customer satisfaction became the norm. To which we can all attest.
In solving Information Technology’s problem, of complexity, Hyperscalers has developed an IP-Appliance Design Process along with a utility being the Appliance Optimizer Utility. Together, they assist in the design, development and mass manufacturing of Standard IP-Appliances on Hyperscale AND|OR Tier 1 Original hardware architectures: Networks, storage, compute, hyper-converged and GP-GPU systems.
The key objectives of the IP-Appliance Design Process include:
• Adopt a set of best practices towards the design and development of standard IP-Appliances;
• Efficiencies gains in automating the bottlenecks-discovery across the entire stack using the Appliance Optimizer Utility;
• Configuration of various hardware and software-infrastructure sub-systems in optimising the performance of the IP-appliance whole;
• Performance benchmarking using null hypothesis statistical test analysis against historical test-results of comparable IP-Appliances already standardized; and
• Economies of scale achieved in mass manufacturing efficiencies of standard IP-Appliances; and
• Newfound: Delivery and operational-efficiencies and commercial potential.
A) Hyperscale - Let's Go | B) Tier 1 Original - Let's Go
Compared to the traditional: Custom, one-time engineered approach, Standard IP-Appliances offer service providers newfound: Operator-efficiencies and inherently end-user-efficiencies simply through standardization, automation and economies of scale.
Enabling service providers, for the very first time, to deliver and or operate known IP-outcomes from any office, or any Datacenter floor, quickly, reliably and at a fraction of historical costs.
Register to Download the full paper, TODAY