NEON-J Key Features
- Compact integration of nVidia Jetson TX2 and 2Mp 60fps color image sensor
- Easy installation supporting machine vision applications
- 256 core Pascal nVidia GPU supports Deep Learning Inference
- ARMv8 (64-bit) multi-processor CPU complex for heterogeneous multi-processing
- Global shutter image sensor
- 1x Ethernet port, 1x USB and 1x RS-232
- 4x digital input, 4x digital output, 1x trigger input.
$USD $800.00*RRP Pricing*
To View Channel Discounts Please Login
NEON-J is the first Artificial Intelligence (AI) industrial camera to integrate the NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2, image sensor, and I/O control in a compact chassis serving machine vision applications at the edge. Partnering with Micromax Technology, ADLINK is a leading provider of building blocks and intelligent platforms for edge computing. NEON-J AI Industrial Smart Camera by ADLINK
The NEON-J AI industrial camera has been designed to address problems beyond the current machine vision algorithms. NEON-J utilises cutting-edge NVIDIA GPU technology and ARM Cortex-A57 processors, enabling robust Deep Learning inference, empowering defect inspection and object classification requirements in manufacturing environments.
Additionally, a neural model optimised by NVIDIA tools like Digits or TensorRT can be deployed on the NEON-J directly, easing development of user-specific machine vision solutions.
The NEON-J by ADLINK provides an Ethernet port for GigE camera connection, 4x digital input, 4x digital output, 1x communication port, and VGA output for maximum integration.
|Edge | AI Jetson J||1||17-7-20||44kb|