SAMSUNG DDR4 25600 (3200MHZ) 256GB M393ABG40M52-CAE
Proven DRAM module solution in the global market
Samsung’s memory modules are designed for a wide range of applications to deliver the best performance with low power requirements.
$USD $3,293.00*RRP Pricing*
To View Channel Discounts Please Login
An evolution in performance
- Increased bandwidth, up to 3,200 Mbps
- Easily processing massive workloads with enhanced speed,
- the DDR4 transfers more data faster than ever before,
- offering 4 bank groups (total 16 banks) to reduce interleaving delays, plus 3,200 Mbps bandwidth and 1TB/s system memory.
Less energy, greater efficiency
- Advanced process technology
- Reduce core and on/off power
Samsung’s industry-first 1x nm process technology enables DDR4 to consume less power while boosting performance, reducing TCO. The 1.2V low operating voltage and Pseudo Open Drain (POD) interface enables lower power consumption, using 25% less energy.
- Safe CRC transmission
- Parity bit to prevent errors
System reliability is ever more critical as data centers process ever more traffic. Advanced features of the Samsung DDR4 ensure superior data transmission, including Write CRC to help recognize multibit failures and parity checks for CMD/ADD to prevent system malfunctions.
THE TRUTH IN MEMORY
Computer makers do not manufacture memory! They only label modules with branded stickers increasing your cost! They buy from SAMSUNG, who makes the DRAM and assembles the modules.
Start configuring your own Server now!
|Samsung DRAM Module Handling Guide||1||01-07-2021||5.45MB|
Tags: Memory, SAMSUNG, DDR4 25600 (3200MHZ), 256GB, M393ABG40M52-CAE, fastest